Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010 - Week 37, Remembering to Find Joy

Front Entry
September 13, 2010 3:55 pm
Nikon D90, 35mm
Manual, No Flash, ISO 250, SS 1/50, f/2.8
RAW, Spot Metering, AF-S, WB in Auto

When I started this journey 37 weeks ago I only knew that I wanted to try and learn as much about my camera as possible and try to take a good picture of my girls once a week with something "new" in mind.

It's getting hard. I'm not as joyful about this project as I was when I started and so this week I'm posting a picture that is joyful but where I didn't try or learn anything new and did a great job of chopping some hands - but its OK, because look at those smiles!!! They were testing out some potential Christmas photo tops and were "striking a pose" using either a dance move or something they've seen on Project Runway - I'm not for sure which.

Week 37 2010 09 13 Outfits 9078 web

Week 37 2010 09 13 Outfits 9080 web

post-processing
did a quick mask of their face and did a slight midtones contrast adjustment...just a touch.

4 comments:

  1. We are going brown for Christmas cards this year too! Most Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! The girls look so happy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is for sure lots of joy in their smiles. Cute tops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-dorable. Love those jeans, too. Where'd you get them???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I really enjoy reading your perspective on my work.